Control, Data Acquisition and Reporting
- Machine control, and data acquisition via networked computer
- Provides the ability to use NEXT software‘s, advanced test-specific modules
- Real-time graphical chart and numerical display of tests via computer display
- Effective sampling rate of 50 readings per second
- Stores unlimited tests with up to 3000 points per test.
- Up to 255 individual tests can be run simultaneously from a single PC
- Advanced, test-specific modules are available, which provide all the calculations and graphs required per testing standards
- Provides advanced graphing capabilities
- Provides full-unit customization
- Reports can also be exported to Excel or a CSV file, if desired, and, we can provide custom integration/export solutions for LIMS, EQuIS, gINT, etc.
Humboldt's NEXT Basic Software
Humboldt‘s NEXT Basic software is used to control the operation of Humboldt's testing machines, as well as provide data acquisition and reporting of test data. The software provides a computer-based platform with the ability to configure testing machines and the testing process; calibrate transducers, load cells and digital indicators; specify testing parameters and limits, operate the machine during the testing and provide detailed reports of the data collected in tabular or graphical formats.
From controlling a single operation to a complete geotechnical lab, Humboldt‘s NEXT Basic data acquisition software, in conjunction with compatible Humboldt testing equipment, provides a complete solution for the acquisition, recording and presentation of test data. NEXT Basic software is included with many of Humboldt‘s load frames, consolidation and direct shear machines; providing robust machine control, calibration, data acquisition and report generation for those using a computer to control load frame operations.
With Humboldt‘s NEXT Basic software, operators have the ability to view and control testing operations from a PC in the lab, in the next room or at a different location, as well as the ability to control and monitor multiple tests at the same time.
So, whether you are controlling a single testing operation or controlling a complete geotechnical lab, Humboldt's NEXT Basic software, in conjunction with Humboldt's testing machines, provides a complete solution for the calibration, acquisition, recording and presentation of testing data in data tabulation and graphic chart formats.
NEXT Test-Specific Software Modules
Humboldt NEXT Basic software can be enhanced with the purchase of test-specific modules. These modules provide you with the following capabilities beyond the standard software included with your ELITE Series load frames.
- Test-specific setup, which guides you through the process and includes selecting data collection parameters that best fit the specific test
- Input specific project information for each test, such as project name, client information, etc
- All test-specific initial, intermediate, and final parameters required by ASTM and BS standards are dynamically calculated for you, based on your input of specimen information, such as size, weight, etc
- Tabulated test data, graphs and all test-specific calculations are provided in real time, allowing you to monitor tests in process
- Generate test-specific reports that include all graphs and data presented in a project
- Simultaneously run multiple tests on one computer, involving any of the available NEXT modules and any compatible Humboldt equipment up to 255 device connections, which is up to 1020 inputs
- Create and store test-specific test setup templates for rapid setup of future tests
- Produce test-specific graphs, which allow you to draw construction lines to calculate angles and other test-specific parameters
- Automatically recover from a PC shutdown without loss of data
- All unit parameters can be adjusted individually
- Easily change between different test standards
- Access free, down loadable software upgrades for purchased modules
- Additional modules are available, please inquire