Supports the following standards: AASHTO T49, AASHTO T187
The H-1240DA penetrometer adds a digital gauge to the H-1240 electric penetrometer to provide precise at-a-glance readings, as well as the ability to automatically start a test with a button push and have the test end after a preset duration.
This unit has a machine-grooved aluminum base, built-in leveling screws fitted with rubber inserts to protect needle and cone tips. Two stainless steel rods support the cast aluminum head with coarse/fine adjustments. A button release mechanism with a digital timer automatically stops the plunger when the preset time from 0.1–9.9 seconds expires and the indicator can be instantly reset to zero. Any needle or cone with a standard 1/8in (3mm) diameter stem may be mounted to the 47.5g plunger assembly. The penetrometer is supplied with a standard 2.5g ASTM D 5 Needle and two additional Loading Weights (50g and 100g).
- Automated and precise sensitive measurements
- Leveling screws on the base and rubber inserts to protect needle and cone tips
- Automatically start a test with a button push and have the test end after a preset duration.
- 1- Electric Penetrometer with digital gauge
- 1- Standard 2.5g ASTM D 5 needle
- 1- 50g loading weight
- 1- 100g loading weight
To view the entire selection of Humboldt Asphalt Penetration Testing products and accessories Click Here.
Manuals, Data Sheets & Safety Data Sheets
H-1240DA Penetrometer (Product Manual PDF)