Software for Geotechnical Soil Testing
Triaxial Consolidated Undrained Module for Humboldt NEXT Software
Triaxial Consolidated Undrained Module enhancement to Humboldt's NEXT software
Triaxial Unconfined Compression Module for Humboldt NEXT Software
Triaxial Unconfined Compression Module to Humboldt's NEXT software
Triaxial Unconsolidated Undrained Module for Humboldt NEXT Software
Trixial Unconsolidated Undrained Module to Humboldt's NEXT software
Triaxial - Consolidated Drained Module for Humboldt NEXT Software
Triaxial Consolidated Drained Module to Humboldt's NEXT software
Direct Shear Module for NEXT Software
Direct shear test-specific enhancement to Humboldt's NEXT software
Consolidation Module for NEXT Software
Consolidation test-specific enhancement to Humboldt's NEXT software
Permeability for Humboldt NEXT Software
NEXT Software, continued
The software provides a computer-based platform with the ability to configure testing machines and the testing process; calibrate transducers, load cells and digital indicators; specify testing parameters and limits, operate the machine during the testing and provide detailed reports of the data collected in tabular or graphical formats.
From controlling a single operation to a complete geotechnical lab, Humboldt‘s NEXT Basic data acquisition software, in conjunction with compatible Humboldt testing equipment, provides a complete solution for the acquisition, recording and presentation of test data. NEXT Basic software is included with many of Humboldt‘s load frames, consolidation and direct shear machines; providing robust machine control, calibration, data acquisition and report generation for those using a computer to control load frame operations. With Humboldt‘s NEXT Basic software, operators have the ability to view and control testing operations from a PC in the lab, in the next room or at a different location, as well as the ability to control and monitor multiple tests at the same time.
So, whether you are controlling a single testing operation or controlling a complete geotechnical lab, Humboldt's NEXT Basic software, in conjunction with Humboldt's testing machines, provides a complete solution for the calibration, acquisition, recording and presentation of testing data in data tabulation and graphic chart formats.
Humboldt NEXT Basic software can be enhanced with the purchase of test-specific modules. These modules provide you with the following capabilities beyond the standard software included with your ELITE Series load frames.
- Test-specific setup, which guides you through the process and includes selecting data collection parameters that best fit the specific test
- Input specific project information for each test, such as project name, client information, etc
- All test-specific initial, intermediate, and final parameters required by ASTM and BS standards are dynamically calculated for you, based on your input of specimen information, such as size, weight, etc
- Tabulated test data, graphs and all test-specific calculations are provided in real time, allowing you to monitor tests in process
- Generate test-specific reports that include all graphs and data presented in a project
- Simultaneously run multiple tests on one computer, involving any of the available NEXT modules and any compatible Humboldt equipment up to 255 device connections, which is up to 1020 inputs
- Create and store test-specific test setup templates for rapid setup of future tests
- Produce test-specific graphs, which allow you to draw construction lines to calculate angles and other test-specific parameters
- Automatically recover from a PC shutdown without loss of data
- All unit parameters can be adjusted individually
- Easily change between different test standards
- Access free, down loadable software upgrades for purchased modules
- Additional modules are available, please inquire
YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR SOFTWARE MODULES ONLINE!