PMB Moisture Analyzer, 200g
PMB Moisture Analyzer, 200g
With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analyzers offer the top value in their class. The HO-4976 features a 200g capacity and readability of 0.01g / 0.05%. Pan size is 3.9" (100mm) and the following weighing units: g, %M, %S, ATRO %M, ATRO %S. It features a Backlit LCD screen with 0.9"/ 24mm-high digits and external calibration.
The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming.
USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
There is no need for additional software to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field. A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customize test methods and temperatures for different materials.
This PMB moisture analyzer can be used to accurately determine the moisture content in aggregates, soils and powder materials, such as cement.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- Optional RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for faster data communication
- Temperature range 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity has been exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when lid closes
- Calibration for temperature and weight
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Internal memory stores 49 different receipes and up to 99 test results, and additional test results and settings can be stored on a flash drive
- Power cord