This model improves on previous versions and incorporates state-of-the-art touchscreen technology, automatic operation, and a clean, matte-black design. Lab technicians no longer need to rely on scraping, wire brushing, or hand heating to clean equipment. Operators can simply place everything in their pyrolytic oven, press start, and allow the machine to do the work. This not only reduces mess, but saves time and creates a safer, more efficient lab environment.
The Pyrolytic Oven's touchscreen controller provides user-friendly operation with menu-driven programming, which allows completely automatic operation. System monitoring diagnostics provides alerts to operators when maintenance is required. Pre-programmed language options include English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic. The clean, matte-black design fits the physical footprint and exhaust connection point of older Pyro-Clean models.
Maximum oven temperature is 900°F (482°C) and cleaning temperatures range from 800° to 900°F to burn off organic contaminants, leaving behind only carbonized residue, which can be easily removed.
- Low operating costs always users to save both time and money.
- User-friendly touchscreen technology and enhanced ATS software.
- Eliminates the need to hand clean equipment
- Destroys even trace residues of organic contaminants, leaving lab equipment ultra clean for critical testing.
- Reduces or eliminates the costs of hazardous waste material disposal, the dangers of glass breakage, and the overall mess associated with manual equipment cleaning.
- Pre-programmed language options include English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic.
- Developed utilizing more than 50 years of process heating and materials testing industry experience.
- Built-in system monitoring diagnostics to alert operators when maintenance is required.
- Fits physical footprint and exhaust connection point of previous, obsolete pyrolytic oven models.
|Cleaning Temperature:||800 – 900°F|
|Electrical Power:||240 V, 60 Hz., Single Phase|
|Safety Controls:||High-temp. switch|
|Shipping Weight:||420 lbs (192kg)|
|Exterior Dimensions:||37.85” wide x 59.3” high x 32.8” deep|
|Oven Capacity:||14.88” wide x 16” high x 18.5” deep (2.5 cubic foot)|
|Construction:||Stainless steel, welded interior, dual gasket system, pressure release door|