Consolidation Testing Module for NEXT software
Consolidation Module for NEXT Software
Consolidation test-specific enhancement to Humboldt's NEXT software
Consolidation Testing Software, continued
In addition, operators have the ability to view testing operations from a PC in the lab, in the next room or at a different location, while also providing report generating capabilities using the consolidation test-specific software module.
So, whether you are controlling a single consolidation machine, controlling multiple machines or even a complete geotechnical lab, Humboldt's NEXT software with the consolidation, test-specific module provides a complete solution for the calibration, acquisition, recording and presentation of consolidation testing data in data tabulation and graphic chart formats.
- Data acquisition via networked computer
- Provides the ability to use NEXT Software's, advanced consolidation test-specific modules
- Real-time graphical chart and numerical display of tests via computer display
- Effective sampling rate of 50 readings per second
- Stores unlimited tests with up to 3000 points per test.
- Up to 255 individual tests can be run simultaneously from a single PC
- Provides advanced graphing capabilities
- Provides full-unit customization
- Reports can also be exported to Excel or a CSV file, if desired, and, we can provide custom integration/export solutions for LIMS, EQuIS, gINT, etc.