Supports the following standards: ASTM C117, ASTM C535, AASHTO T11
Aggregate washers provide washing to aggregate samples to completely separate all particles.
The H-3881 (large model) allows processing of large aggregate and soil samples up to 15lb (7kg). Stainless steel drum size is 12" diameter x 13" high (304 x 330mm).
The H-3880 (smaller model) is designed for washing geotechnical or smaller aggregate samples of up to 6-8lb (2.7-3.6kg). The gooseneck water tube swivels aside to allow drum removal. Stainless steel drum is 9" diameter x 10.75" high (229 x 273mm).
Both models are equipped with totally enclosed gear motors for drum rotation and include 6ft (1.8M) power cords with GFCI plugs.
- Automatically washes soils and aggregate samples to remove fines
- Designed for fines content determination or preparation of samples for sieving
- Eliminates high cost and time required for manual methods
- Prevents loss of oversize material in decanted wash water
- Totally enclosed gear motor for drum rotation
Order USA Standard Sieve, 200 mesh or No. 16 sieves separately, see accessories