Supports the following standards: ASTM C876
The Profometer Corrosion is the most versatile corrosion analysis solution, based on the half-cell method, in the market today. Coupled with the Profometer's unique wheel electrodes, this unit provides the fastest and most efficient on-site testing available. And, as the direct successor to the Canin, the Profometer Corrosion is compatible with existing Canin and most third party electrodes.
In addition, the Profometer Corrosion can also be easily upgraded to include all the additional capabilities of the Profometer 6 Cover Meter. This results in having a future-proof, all-in-one solution for rebar assessment and corrosion analysis.
The Profometer’s dual-core processor allows fast data acquisition and real-time control over the measurement procedure directly on site. Its rugged housing has been specially developed for testing in harsh environments.
The high resolution and illustrative Profometer touchscreen enables high productivity with 2D grid views, an assisted workflow and on-site post processing of the measured data. Together with the included PC software it allows best possible analysis of the statistical data with efficient custom reporting.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface for data acquisition
- Optimized workflow for both rod and wheel measurements
- Customizable text can be entered for any specific locations
- Flexible features enable the mapping of any irregular geometry
- Improved digital filtering to remove the effect of external noise (civil and industrial power sources)
- Profometer Link PC software for data analysis, combined data evaluation and reporting on any third party software
- Create custom reports with exported graphs and charts
- Housing is specially designed to be used on-site in harsh environments, including carrying strap, integrated stand and sunshield cover
- High resolution color display
- Battery lifetime of > 8h
- 8 GB flash memory
- Dual-core processor supporting diverse communication and peripheral interfaces
- Future-proof investment through direct upgrade possibilities for upcoming Profometer products
Profometer Corrosion includes: Profometer touchscreen; interface box; battery charger; 82 ft. (25m) cable coil with clamp; USB cable; DVD with software; documentation, carrying strap and case.
Does not come with a Probe, please order Probe separately.